Download Brochure of Audi Q7 e-tron quattro electric car in PDF Format for Free
Audi Electric Car Brochure PDF – Download PDF of Audi Q7 e-tron quattro Electric Car Brochure available in online at Audi.in
Audi Q7 e-tron quattro Specifications / Technical Data
- Electrical output in kW – 94³
- Max. electrical torque in Nm – 350³
- System output in kW – 275³
- Overall system torque in Nm – 700³
- Battery type Lithium-ion battery system
- Top speed electric in km/h – 135
- Top speed hybrid in km/h – 230
The Audi e-tron Sportback concept shows that an entirely electric future is full of promise. But even now, Audi already offers a range of powerful hybrid vehicles. The Audi Q7 e-tron quattro*, which is the first ever plug-in hybrid to feature quattro, is extraordinarily efficient and offers the highest electric range in its segment.
The Audi e-tron Sportback concept embodies a symbiosis of electrification and everyday usability: it accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.5 seconds and produces up to 320 kW of power (boosting up to 370 kW), and it combines this performance with a high degree of comfort and a range of up to 500 kilometres.
- Audi Q7 e-tron quattro Colours – Glacier white, metallic Graphite grey, metallic Daytona grey, pearl effect, Ink blue metallic, Orca black metallic, Audi exclusive customised paint finish in classic red, pearl effect.
- Audi Q7 e-tron quattro Variants – Audi Q7 e-tron 3.0 TDI quattro
- Audi Q7 e-tron quattro Price – Starting Price expected to be at Rs. 1.00 – 1.20 Crore in India. The estimated launch date of Audi e-tron is July 2022.
The Audi Q7 e-tron quattro Specification will give you an overall view of the looks, design, mileage and key features. You’ll find all the facts, figures and inspiration you need in one place in this brochure. Follow the links below to download the brochure for the model you’re interested in.
Audi Q7 e-tron quattro Brochure available in PDF format using the direct download link given below.