‘Beekeeping Activity’ under “Gramodyog Vikas Yojana(GVY)” Scheme
- To adopt scientific Bee Management practices
- To utilize available natural resources in beekeeping
- To create sustainable employments for the beekeepers/farmers
- To provide supplementary income for /beekeepers/farmers
- To create awareness about Honey and other Hive Products
- To create awareness about the benefits of beekeeping in cross pollination
Nature of Assistance
- 5 days beekeeping training is provided to the beneficiary through various Training Centres/State Beekeeping Extension Centres/ Masters’ Trainer as per prescribed syllabus.
- Assistance with Bee boxes, Tool kits etc.
Who Can Apply
- Persons in the age group between 18 years to 55 years; having Aadhar Card or Voters’ ID with photographs etc.
- One person from one family will be eligible for 10 bee boxes, with bee colonies & tools kit (Bee veil, smoker, Knife and hive tool) Persons already trained in beekeeping by KVIC/ KVIB /NABARD/KVK(s) /Agriculture – Horticulture Boards/ Eligible Beekeeping NGO(s), etc. eligible to get the support of bee boxes with bee colonies and tool kit.
- Persons who have availed benefits from other Govt. Schemes for the same/similar purpose will not be eligible; the beneficiary shall give declaration to this effect.
How to Apply
- By responding to the advertisements to be given by the State/Divisional Directors of KVIC locally through print & electronic media inviting applications along with project proposals from prospective beneficiaries/SHGs etc.
- Concerned State Office, KVIC can be contacted to know the details.
Whom to contact
- State Director, KVIC
Jt. CEO, KVIC, Mumbai
For more Information:
Kindly Visit our Single window System @ www.champions.gov.in Or write to us on email: email@example.com
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Beekeeping Activity under Gramodyog Vikas Yojana Scheme PDF|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||571 KB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||17|