Last Updated on February 1, 2022 4:04 am by admin
Census 2021 Houselist and Housing Census App Users Manual PDF
CENSUS OF INDIA 2021
USER’S MANUAL FOR HOUSELISTING AND HOUSING CENSUS MOBILE APP
The Indian Census is largest administrative and statistical exercise in the world. The Census of India 2021 is the 16th unbroken series of Census of India since its inception in 1872 and the 8th Census operation after Independence. Census comes under the Union List [Article 246] at serial number 69 of the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India and Census Act, 1948 forms the legal basis for its conduct. The Indian Census is the most credible source of information on Demography (Population characteristics), Economic Activity, Literacy and Education, Housing & Household Amenities, Urbanization, Fertility and Mortality, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Language, Religion, Migration, Disability and many other sociocultural and demographic data of India since 1872.
DO’S AND DON’TS
1. Download the Mobile App from Google Play Store only.
2. Always keep the App updated from Google Play Store.
3. Login and use the App only in a single device.
4. Register your device only after Enumeration Block (EB) allotment in CMMS portal.
5. Register Device only for a single User-id login.
6. Change the default password of Mobile App to ensure security.
7. Ensure correct Location Particulars are displayed on screen as per your appointment order and then proceed with your assigned EB.
8. In case of any difficulty like difference in location particulars, re-registration of mobile, etc., contact your Charge Officer.
9. Upload the entered data after every 10-15 records to prevent data loss.
10. Keep your user-id and password safe.
11. Keep away your mobile device from any unauthorized person during Census work.
12. Be careful in entering the expected no of census houses and households before starting the entry of actual records.
13. Remember to tick the check box to confirm completion of EB after clicking on “SYNC” icon, then put your signature in the blank area, and finally click “SAVE”.
1. Don’t use App Cloning/ Parallel Spaces / Dual Apps to use this App. It is illegal and unsafe. Also data would not be synced with this technique and you may end up losing the data.
2. Don’t uninstall the App under any circumstances. In case of any update, just update the app from Play Store.
3. Don’t forget to change the default password of mobile app.
4. Don’t proceed with incorrect location particulars.
5. Do not change Registered Mobile Device. It may be changed only in extreme circumstances like device stolen, device broken etc., through Charge Officer.
6. Don’t wait to upload the entered data in bulk or after completion.
7. Don’t register your mobile, unless the EB(s) are allotted to you in CMMS portal.
8. Don’t share your user ID and password with anyone.
9. Don’t use another device for data entry while you have already registered on one device.
10. Don’t forget to check the box and mark current EB as completed after putting your signature.
11. Don’t handover your mobile to any unauthorized person during Census work.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Census 2021 Houselist and Housing Census App Users Manual PDF|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||3.7 MB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||48|