Inter Caste Marriage Benefits in Chandigarh
To remove caste consciousness among the people and to encourage inter-caste marriage.
Incentive: Rs.2,50, 000/- As FD.
Eligibility for Inter Caste Marriage:
- Age criteria of marriage as per law; (presently, 18 years for the bride and 21 years for the bridegroom).
- Resident should be Citizens Of India and permanent residents of UT Chandigarh.
- One of the spouses should belong to Schedule Caste family.
- Only for the first marriage.
Required Documents for Inter Caste Marriage: (Self Attested Photocopy)
- Scheduled Caste certificate.
- Marriage Registration certificate.
- Residence proof of three years (Voter Card, Ration Card etc).
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth proof of Husband & Wife both.
- Post Card size photograph of marriage.
- Affidavit (shown stay in Chandigarh, Age & Caste of both husband and wife) whether first marriage, certified incentive has not taken earlier.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Chandigarh Inter-Caste Marriage Application Form PDF|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||729 KB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||2|