Form 1 self declaration for learning licence PDF
Application-cum-declaration as to physical fitness
To improve the quality of service delivery to the citizen and the quality of work environment of the RTOs.
To automate all Vehicle Registration and Driving License related activities in transport authorities of country with introduction of smart card technology to handle issues like inter state transport vehicle movement and to create state and national level registers of vehicles/DL information
To provide :
- Better services to Transport Department as well as citizen
- Quick implementation of government policies from time to time
- Improved image of Government & Department
- Instant access of Vehicle/DL information to other government departments
The latest initiative has been to centralize both these applications for ensuring higher tranparency, security and reliability of operations through a countrywide unified database and provision of a highly citizen and trade centric web enabled environment. The new application being developed would provide for a multi-user environment wherein the end customers (citizens) may be empowered to perform most of the RTO related transactions (including payments) either from the comfort of home or from authorized third party service provider/s in their vicinity. This will also help, to a large extent, in removing the hassles and queues faced by citizens currently (in visiting RTOs for elementary types of transactions),minimizing the extensive paperwork currently being done on the ground and reducing the possibility of middlemen exploiting the uneducated / uninformed citizens. Going forward, mobile based applications would be developed and systems utilizing the Aadhar Based identification would also be integrated with the Unified RTO database for higher security and ease of operations.
With steady steps in direction of achievement of its Vision, Mission and objectives , the ministry is progressing towards provision of improved service access to citizens with quality and efficiency in service delivery, transparency in the system and reduced workload for RTO staff.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Form 1 self declaration for learning licence PDF|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||23.9 KB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||1|
- Driving License: Application-cum-declaration as to physical fitness (Form 1)
- Driving License: Medical Certificate (Form 1A)
- Driving License: Application for the Grant of Learner’s License (Form 2)
- Driving License: Application for Licence to Drive (Form 4)
- Driving License: Application for the addition of new class of vehicles to a Driving Licence (Form 8)
- Driving License: Application for the Renewal of Driving Licence (Form 9)