Last Updated on June 2, 2021 5:03 am by admin
Form of Application for Leave PDF In Hindi
A Government employee shall not be granted a leave of any kind for a continuous period exceeding five years. Central Civilian employees are granted 48 days of leave per year in three types. Casual leave for eight days, earned leave for thirty days and 20 half pay leave (commuted as a full day) every year.
Various Types of Leave
Here we listed various types of leave entitled to the staff working in Central Govt Services
- Casual Leave (CL), Earned Leave (EL) and Half Pay Leave (HPL).
- Hospital Leave (HL), Commuted Leave, Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL) and Leave Not Due (LND),
- Sick Leave, Special Leave, Special Casual Leave (SCL), Special Disability Leave
- Child Care Leave (CCL), Adoption Leave, Maternity Leave, Sabbatical Leave and Paternity Leave
- Study Leave and Vacation Leave (Only for academic staff)