High Performance Computing PDF Download
Workstation clusters are today’s cost-effective solution for high performance computing. Programming the clusters to run efficiently and to provide a look and feel of conventional computers to maximise ease-of-use are the major software challenges. The C-DAC HPCC* (High Performance Computing and Communication) software effectively addresses these performance and usability challenges through a high performance flexible software environment, which adheres to established and emerging standards in parallel and distributed computing
C-DAC HPCC software supports development and execution of sequential, message passing and data parallel programs and thus allows the ensemble
of workstations to be viewed as independent workstations, cluster of workstations, or as a massively parallel processor system.
The HPCC software provides a complete solution for creating and executing parallel and distributed programs on UNIX clusters through high performance communication protocols and a rich set of program development, system management and software engineering tools.
- Exploits hardware features for communication, providing a low latency and high bandwidth communication substrate.
- Supports full implementation of the MPI standard. Collective algorithms tuned to a Cluster of Multi Processors (CLUMPS) architecture.
- Full function development environment for parallel and distributed applications with true support for parallel program debugging and profiling.
- Integrated Fortran 90 Development Environment.
- Unified system management tool for cluster monitoring and administration.
- Adheres to established and emerging standards in parallel and distributed computing.
For More Read in PDF File
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||High Performance Computing PDF Download|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||379 KB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||4|