Haryana Mukhya Mantri Samajik Samrasta Antarjatiya Vivah Shagun Yojna
This is a 50:50 sharing basis scheme of Government of India/State Government. In order to promote communal harmony, inter-caste marriages are encouraged. Under the scheme, both the spouse should be citizen of India and one of the spouse should be a Scheduled Caste and he/she should be a permanent resident of Haryana State. An amount of Rs. 1,01,000 is provided as incentive to the married couple.
Antarjatiya Vivah Yojana Haryana Pattern:
Rs. 51,000 as direct benefit transfer to the joint account of the couple will be given immediately after marriage and the balance amount of Rs. 50,000 will be given after one year of cohabitation.
Mukhya Mantri Samajik Samrasta Antarjatiya Vivah Shagun Yojna Eligibility:
- Both the spouses should be citizen of India and one of the spouse should be Scheduled Caste and he/she should be permanent resident of Haryana State and he/she has not taken any benefit under similar scheme.
The grant shall only be given once for the first marriage.
- A non-scheduled Castes boy who marriage a scheduled Castes girls and vice-versa, the concerned Scheduled Castes bride/bridegroom will be given a cash grant of Rs. 51,000/- in the joint account of married couple.
The beneficiary can apply for incentive within one year from the date of marriage.
Procedure for Mukhya Mantri Samajik Samrasta Antarjatiya Vivah Shagun Yojna:
- Applications shall be invited by the Director, welfare of Sch. Castes and Backward Classes from the eligible couples by giving wide publicity through news papers and the All India Radio. The application should be supported with a Certificate from District Magistrate in case of Civil Marriage or Registered Certificate from Tehsil Dar / SDM. The District Welfare Officers will verify the facts stated in the application and place. The District Welfare Officers will sanction the amount. After the sanction is issued, the District Welfare Officer will draw the amount and disburse/deposit the same in the Joint account of the couple.
- The claim of incentive for inter-caste marriage will not be claimed as a matter of right.
- The expenditure involved may be debited under head, 2225-Social Security and Welfare-C-Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other backward Classes-Incentive for their inter-caste marriage (Plan).
- This issue with the concurrence of Finance Dept. conveyed vide their U.O.No. 13/52/94-1 FG-II/1690, dated 29/08/06 and U.O. Mo. 3/03/2015-5FG-II/518 dated 01/02/2016.
Procedure of Implementation of Scheme
Applicant can submit their applications under this scheme on SARAL online portal i.e. https://saralharyana.gov.in/
For More information, please visit the official website link: CLICK HERE
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Inter Caste marriage Scheme in Haryana 2021|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||–|
|No of Pages in PDF File||–|