Inter Caste Marriage Scheme in Kerala 2021
Financial Assistance to Inter Caste Married Couples (Except SC/ST category)
Social Justice Department has initiated a scheme that provides financial assistance to Inter caste-married couples (except SC /ST category) who suffer from financial problems. Through this scheme the Inter caste married couples would get a onetime financial assistance of Rs. 30,000/-.
Documents to be submitted for Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
- Income Certificate (Original) from the concerned Village Officer
- Certificate proving that Inter caste marriage is registered (certificate has to be issued by Sub Registrar’s office, Panchayath President, certificates issued from organizations like NSS, SNDP are acceptable).
- Caste certificate of couple from the concerned Village Officer
- Original certificate (from Gazetted Officer/MLA/ MP) proving that the married couple has been together for the past one year.
- Copy of Ration card of couple
- Copy of Election ID Card/ Aadhar card
Eligibility Criteria for Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
- The combined family income of the couple should not exceed Rs. 50,000/-
- Couples who are legally married are eligible for financial assistance.
- Couples are entitled for financial assistance onetime only.
- The financial assistance should be utilized for purposes like starting a business, for purchase of land or for construction of house.
- The LSGIs should ensure that funds are being utilized for the said purposes.
While receiving the financial assistance, couples will be required to sign an agreement and submit to the LSGIs.
The couples must apply for financial assistance after one year of marriage but not exceeding 2 years from the date of marriage.
The delay condonation after 3 years of marriage will not be considered vide Govt. Letter No.-1151/C1/2012/SWD dated 21-06-2012.
How to apply for Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Benefits in Kerala
The duly filled applications forms along with supporting documents have to be submitted to the concerned District Social Justice Officers. Applications submitted after 3 years will not be considered.
For more information, please visit the official website link: http://swd.kerala.gov.in/
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Inter Caste Marriage Scheme in Kerala|
|Language of PDF File||Malayalam|
|Size of PDF File||195 KB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||3|