Last Updated on January 23, 2022 7:52 am by admin
Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
Benefits of Chief Minister Sukanya Scheme:
Under this scheme financial assistance to a couple of girl/clients in the holdings of the pink grain scheme cards ( pink juice ration cards ) purggari – oil ration cards ( white color ration cards ) will be provided. 5,000 classes in the mother’s account of the girls child born up the to two years from today. the account of 5,000-5,000 will be payable to girls account on nomination for clearing gua-x and class –x on borrowing will be payable to girls account. Financial assistance of Rs -10,000 has been provided to the people on completion of the age of 18-20 years and entry of name in the electoral rolls browed.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
- The applicant for Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana should be a native of the state.
- The annual income of the applicant family should not exceed ₹72000.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to two girl children of the family.
- The benefit of Jharkhand Sukanya Yojana will be given to the girl child of BPL family and financially poor family.
- Benefit of CM Sukanya Yojana Jharkhand A total financial assistance of ₹ 40000 will be provided to the girl child if she gets married after the age of 20 years.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana, the government will provide the amount based on the economic condition.
Required documents to apply for Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Scheme
Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana, the beneficiary will need the following necessary documents for the application.
- Address proof.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photo.
- Birth certificate.
- Bank passbook.
- Class pass certificate.
- Ration card.
- Income certificate.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Jharkhand Sukanya Yojna Application Form PDF Download|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||385 KB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||2|