Kerala Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension for Mentally/ Physically challenged Application Form PDF
Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Scheme – Physically Challenged Persons
As a part of decentralisation through the Indian Constitutional Amendment Act 1993, the implementation of pension to the Physically Challenged persons, which were handled by the Revenue Department of State Government, has been transferred to Local Self Government Institutions as per the revised rules declared through the Government Order number GO(P)11/97 dated 07/04/1997. Medical Officers are appointed from the primary health centres to verify the relevance of the application and to ensure the applicant is Physically Challenged. At present the local bodies have been entrusted with the task of receiving the application, processing, granting and distribution of the pension. Persons with more than 40% incapability are eligible for getting the pension.
- In the Prescribed application format, submit the application for pension to the concerned Grama Panchayat /Municipality /Corporation Secretary.
- The Enquiry should be conducted within 45 days after submitting the application.
- Any appeal against the beneficiary list should be submitted with in 30 days to the concerned district collector and the Government can take the right decision against the appeal.
- Once approved, the pensioner will be eligible to get the pension from the first week of next month onwards on the basis of availability of fund.
- Finally, the eligible pension amount fixed by the Government of Kerala from time to time shall be send to the beneficiary.
Criteria for Allotting Pension for Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Scheme
- Applicant must be a destitute.
- No person shall be eligible for the pension, if the person is in receipt of any other Social Welfare pensions.
- No person shall be eligible for the pension, if the person applied for any Social Welfare pensions.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she resorts to habitual begging.
- Applicant is not eligible if the person is admitted to a poor home.
- Having a family annual income of or less than Rs.100000/-.
- Applied at the localbody where the person is residing.
- Submit medical certificate of disability.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Kerala Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension for Mentally/ Physically challenged Application Form PDF|
|Language of PDF File||Malayalam|
|Size of PDF File||41 KB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||2|