Mission Solar Charkha Guidelines PDF Download
Mission Solar Charkha
- The scheme envisages setting up of Solar Charkha Clusters which would mean a focal village and other surrounding villages in a radius of 8 to 10 kilometers. Further, such a cluster will have 200 to 2042 beneficiaries (spinners, weavers, stitches and other skilled artisans).
- Each spinner will be given two charkhas of 10 spindles each. On an average, it is considered that such cluster will have about 1000 charkhas. A cluster with full capacity will provide direct employment to 2042 artisans.
- Government of India has accorded approval to set up 50 such clusters with a budget of 550 Crore of 2018-19 and 2019-20.
- The Scheme is envisaged to generate direct employment nearly to one lakh persons in the approved Fifty (50) Clusters.
The objectives of the Scheme are as Follows :-
- To ensure inclusive growth by generation of employment, especially for women and youth, and sustainable development through solar charkha clusters in rural areas.
- To boost rural economy and help in arresting migration from rural to urban areas.
- To leverage low-cost, innovative technologies and processes for sustenance
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Solar Charkha Mission Guidelines and Online Apply|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||–|
|No of Pages in PDF File||–|