Tamil Nadu Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme
Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme Registration – Rs.1000 per month Scholarship To Girls
Pudhumai Penn Scheme
The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme to enhance the enrolment ratio of girls from Government schools to Higher Education Institutions. Through this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 1000 per month will be provided to the girls who are studying VI to XII and till their completion of UG degree / Diploma / ITI / any other recognized course. The incentive amount under this scheme will be disbursed directly into the student’s Bank Account.
Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme Eligibility
- Only Girls Students are Eligible.
- Girls who have passed Class 6th to Class 12th from Tamil Nadu Government School.
- Girls studying in any Undergraduate Course.
- Girls who have passed Class 6th to Class 8th from private school under Right to Education Act (RTE) and passed Class 9th to Class 12th from Tamil Nadu Government School are also eligible to apply.
Documents Required For Moovalur Ramamirtham Education Scheme
- Recent Passport size photographs etc.
- Aadhar Card
- Any ID Proof Showing Female Gender
- Caste Certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Admission Enrolled Receipt
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Sports Certificate (if any)
- Income Certificate
You can register now for Moovalur Ramamiritham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance scheme in the new portal (https://www.pudhumaipenn.tn.gov.in)