Last Updated on January 23, 2022 7:53 am by admin
Madhya Pradesh Government Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana:
- The Deendayal Antyodaya Mission was established under the Madhya Pradesh Government, Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department to help the disabled, poor and vulnerable families of the state keeping in view the spirit of the common people and their participation. Under this, a scheme to provide financial assistance for mass marriage of destitute, poor girl/widow/abandoned was started in the year 2006 under the name of Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- To provide financial assistance for the marriage of a marriageable girl/widow/abandonment of the family of the beneficiary registered under the schemes of poor and labor cadre of poor, needy, destitute/poor families by the Madhya Pradesh government.
Benefits of Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana:
- Rs. 48,000/ – is deposited in the girl’s account for the establishment of the girl’s household and Rs 3,000 / – total Rs 51,000 / – thousand is given to the body organizing mass marriage programs like urban body, Janpad Panchayat for the reimbursement of the marriage. There is a provision to go.
Eligibility for MP Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
- The guardian of the girl child should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of 18 years for the girl and 21 years for the man should have been completed.
Process for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana:
Submit the application in the prescribed application form to Gram Panchayat / Janpad Panchayat in rural area, Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Municipal Council office in urban area along with necessary records.
Designated Officer Rural Area:- Chief Executive Officer,
Janpad Panchayat Urban Area:- Commissioner, Municipal Corporation Chief Municipal Officer.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Madhya Pradesh Government Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana|
|Language of PDF File||Hindi|
|Size of PDF File||–|
|No of Pages in PDF File||–|