New India Assurance Mediclaim Claim Form
Procedure to File a Claim to New India Assurance:
- You need to inform the company immediately after being hospitalised.
- After the treatment is completed, all hospital bills have to be settled by the policyholder, you need to keep all the bills and reports.
- You need to then submit the duly filled claims form to New India Assurance for processing and reimbursement. The insurer will reimburse all bills if as long as all the information provided is given correctly.
Following documents need to be submitted to New India Assurance:
- The claim form which needs to be filled with relevant details, signatures and finally be submitted.
- All the original hospital bills, with stamps and signatures from the hospital has to be submitted.
- The original discharge report has to be submitted as well.
- All other originals reports related to the treatment (including medicine bills and investigation reports) has to be submitted.
- The future line of treatment as well as follow-up check-ups by the relevant doctor should be sent as well.
- If seeking treatment in a non-network or unregistered hospital, you need to get the details of the hospital on the official letterhead that includes the number of doctors, nurses and beds available.
Note: You may be asked for further documentation for the claim approval.
- The policyholder must let the insurer know about hospitalisation within 7 days of his/her discharge.
- Pre-authorization might be required from the company for certain situations.
- All documents must be submitted within 10 days of the patient’s discharge.
- The claim will be approved or rejected based on the policy as well as documentation provided
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd Claim Form
TPA stands for Third Party Administrator and as such is defined as an organization or individual that handles the claims, processing, and reporting components of a self-funded health benefits plan. As an employer considers or maintains a self-funded health plan program they typically will engage the services of a TPA.