PMKMY Scheme PDF
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Details PDF
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Small and Marginal Farmers (SMF)
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Small and Marginal Farmers (SMF). All Small and Marginal Farmers having cultivable landholding up to 2 hectares falling in the age group of 18 to 40 years, whose names appear in the land records of States/UTs as on 01.08.2019 are eligible to get benefit under the Scheme.
Under this scheme, the farmers would receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years and if the farmer dies, the spouse of the farmer shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as family pension. Family pension is applicable only to spouse.
- On the maturity of the scheme, an individual will be entitled to obtain a monthly pension of Rs. 3000/-. The pension amount helps pension holders to aid their financial requirements.
- The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging between Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till they attain the age of 60.
- Once the applicant attains the age of 60, he/ she can claim the pension amount. Every month a fixed pension amount gets deposited in the pension account of the respective individual.
- For Small and Marginal Farmers
- Entry age between 18 to 40 years
- Cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT
Should not be
SMFs covered under any other statuary social security schemes such as National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation scheme, Employees’ Fund Organization Scheme etc.
Farmers who have opted for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Vyapari Maandhan administered by the Ministry of Labour & Employment.
Further, the following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefits under the scheme:
- All Institutional Land holders
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries/ Offices/Departments and their field units, Central or State PSEs and Attached offices/ Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees).
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year.(f) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practice.
He/ She should possess
- Aadhaar card
- Savings Bank Account / PM- KISAN Account
How To Apply
The Eligible SMFs desirous of joining the scheme shall visit nearest Common Service Centre (CSC).
Following are the prerequisites for the enrolment process:
Savings Bank Account Number along with IFSC Code ( Bank Passbook or Cheque Leave/book or copy of bank statement as evidence of bank account ).
Initial contribution amount in cash will be made to the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
The VLE will key-in the Aadhaar number, Name of subscriber and Date of birth as printed on aadhaar card for authentication.
The VLE will complete the online registration by filling up the details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email Address, Spouse (if any) and Nominee details will be captured.
System will auto calculate monthly contribution payable according to age of the Subscriber.
Subscriber will pay the 1st subscription amount in cash to the VLE.
Enrolment cum Auto Debit mandate form will be printed and will be further signed by the subscriber. VLE will scan the same and upload it into the system.
A unique Kisan Pension Account Number (KPAN) will be generated and Kisan Card will be printed.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||PMKMY Scheme PDF|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||–|
|No of Pages in PDF File||–|