Postcard Sweets Product List PDF
Discover the local flavours of India
Authentic snacks to end your hunger pangs, one culture at a time
- Punjabi Atta Pinni, made from high quality wheat flour mixed in edible gum or gondh, also known as Gondh ke Laddu, is tasty and healthy mithai sweet, filled with dry fruits like badam and other high quality Indian ingredients, enjoyed best with meals, festivals & celebrations which can be gifted to your friends family and loved ones, brought to you by Postcard.
Punjabi Mini Atta Pinni
Regular price Rs. 225
- Ready to consume Karnpur’s Thandai Mix is made from the high quality dry fruits like Badam Kaju & Pista, and also contains ingredients like Kesar, mixed with milk can be enjoyed best during summers and especially during holi festival, brought to you by Postcard.
Kanpur Thandai Mix
- Maharashtrian Shankarpale or Shakkarpara, made from pure ghee & high quality wheat flour mixed with sugar and Indian spices to give it a crunchy savory flavour, is the best namkeen snack which also tastes sweet, enjoyed best with tea, drinks and during festivals, brought to you by Postcard.
- Punjab’s Ludhiana Chana Badam Barfi, made from the high quality badam and chana (gram), is the best Indian mithai sweet, best for gifting or consume after meal, during festivals & celebrations, brought to you by Postcard.
Ludhiana Chana Badam Mini Barfi
- Indian Dryfruit Mix, made from high quality roasted Indian Dryfruits like Almonds (Badam), Dry Dates (Chuhara), Dry Coconut (Khopra), is healthy & tasty, best for instant energy, enjoyed with breakfast, tea time, or anytime during the day, brought to you by Postcard.
Indian Dryfruit Mix
- Healthy & Tasty sweet mithai candied Amla or Gooseberry in Honey & Kesar from Banaras called Amla Murabba, brought to you by Postcard.
Banarasi Amla Murabba
- Real & Authentic Indian Namkeen Snack Thekua from UP & Bihar, tasty and healthy eaten with red chilli pickles, brought to you by Postcard.