Punjab National Bank Business Loan Application Form PDF
MSME Loan Form PDF Download
MSME Loan Form (Generally) Required Documents
- Proof of Identity : Voter’s ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card / Signature identification from preset bankers of proprietor, partner of director ( if a company)
- Proof of residence: Recent telephone bills, electricity bill, property tax receipt /Passport / voter’s ID Card of Proprietor, partner of Director (if a company)
- Proof of business Address
- Applicant should not be defaulter in any Bank/F.I.
- Last three years balance sheets of the units along with income tax / sales tax returns etc. (Applicable for all cases from Rs. 2 lakh and above) However, for cases below fund based limits of Rs. 25 lakh if audited balance sheets are not available, then unaudited balance sheets are also acceptable as per extant instructions of the bank.
- Memorandum and articles of association of the Company / Partnership Deed of partners etc.
- Assets and liabilities statement of promoters and guarantors along with latest income tax returns.
- Rent Agreement (if business premises on rent) and clearance from pollution control board if applicable.
- SSI / MSME registration if applicable.
- Projected balance sheets for the next two years in case of working capital limits and for the period of the loan in case of term loan (For all cases of Rs. 2 lakh and above).
- In case of takeover of advances, sanction letters of facilities being availed from existing bankers/ Financial Institutions along with detailed terms and conditions.
- Photocopies of lease deeds/ title deeds of all the properties being offered as primary and collateral securities.
- Position of accounts from the existing bankers and confirmation about the asset being standard with them. (in case of takeover).
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Punjab National Bank MSME Loan Application Form|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||–|
|No of Pages in PDF File||–|