STAR Health Insurance claim form pdf
Documents required for filing a reimbursement claim
- Duly completed claim form including the present address, Contact number and E-mail ID
- Intimation to toll-free number is mandatory before the form is filled.
- Original bills, receipts and discharge certificate/ card from the hospital.
- Original bills from chemists supported by proper Original prescription.
- Receipt and investigation test reports from a pathologist supported by the note from attending medical practitioner/ surgeon prescribing the test.
- Nature of operation performed and surgeon’s bill and receipt.
- Self-declaration/MLC/FIR in case of accident cases.
- Treating doctor’s certificate.
- NEFT and KYC details
- All claims including Pre-hospitalization expenses to be submitted within 15 days from the date of discharge
- Post hospitalization claims are to be submitted within 15 days after completion of the period allowed under the policy for post hospitalization.
- If less than 10 in-Patient beds in towns having a population of less than 10, 00,000 and at least 15 in-Patient beds in all other places.
- KYC to be submitted if the amount claimed is more than Rs.1, 00,000/-.
Note: All Claim Documents other than the Health Card should be submitted in original.
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd Claim Form
TPA stands for Third Party Administrator and as such is defined as an organization or individual that handles the claims, processing, and reporting components of a self-funded health benefits plan. As an employer considers or maintains a self-funded health plan program they typically will engage the services of a TPA.