Last Updated on January 31, 2022 3:45 am by admin
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Application Form | Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam:
Government decided to sanction a one-time financial assistance of Rs 1,00,116/- at the time of marriage to each SC/ST/BC/EBC girl Under Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Eligibility:
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The bride must be of 18 years of age.
- A Bride must belong to below the poverty line category.
- The bride must belong to minority groups.
For Kalyana Laxmi-
- For SC Rs.2,00,000/-
- ST Rs.2,00,000/-
- Urban- Rs.2,00,000/-
- Rural- Rs.1,50,000/-
- For Shaadi – Rs.2,00,000/-Documents Required For Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi scheme
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme
- Aadhaar card for identification
- Birth certificate of the bride issued by the competent authority.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details of the bride and bride’s mother
- Wedding Card (optional)
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Bride’s Photo
- Age proof certificate
Pls Check and Follow Telangana Official Website : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||–|
|No of Pages in PDF File||–|