West Bengal Income Certificate Application Form PDF
Income Certificate is an official document issued by the State Government, which specifies the annual income of the applicant or the applicant’s family.
Generally required documents for Income Certificate
- ID proof such as Aadhaar Card
- Address proof such as Voter ID card
- Passport size colour photograph
- Old Income Certificate (if applicable/available)
- Ration card (BPL) or National Food Security Card
- Signed self-declaration from applicant/head of family
- There are some additional documents also required apart from the above-mentioned which are expenditure proof based on the requirement of the State Government or Union Territory.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||West Bengal Income Certificate Application Form PDF|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||641 KB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||1|