YSR Aarogyasri Card Application Form PDF Download
YSR Aarogyasri Objective
- AP government provides free treatment for specific illness to the eligible patients in any hospital in the state.
YSR Aarogyasri Benefits of the citizens
- Free hospital service and equity of access to every BPL family under the scheme. The scheme provides coverage up to 5 lakhs for each family per year.
- Free medical service from identified hospital and reimbursement mechanism
- Offer financial security for catastrophic health expenditures
- Universal health coverage insurance to people of Andhra Pradesh
YSR Aarogyasri Eligibility
- Here is the list of eligibility criteria points, who are eligible for the YSR AarogyaSri scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- All the BPL families identified by BPL ration card issued by Civil Supplies Department are eligible. All the people whose photo and name appear on Health Card / BPL (White, Annapurna and Anthyodaya Anna Yojana, RAP and TAP) ration card and suffering from identified diseases are eligible for availing treatment under the scheme.
- Applicant must have below 35 acres of land including wet and dry land
- Applicant must be paying municipal property tax for less than 3000 Sft (334 sq. yds)
- All the contract employees, part-time works, outsourcing, and sanitation works with less than 5 lakhs of annual income are eligible
- Any private-sector employee working in the public sector and honorary remuneration employees are applicable
YSR Aarogyasri How to apply
There is no separate enrolment, all the BPL families holding valid white ration card are automatically covered from the day of implementation of the scheme.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||YSR Aarogyasri Card Application Form PDF Download|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||508 KB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||2|