YSR Cheyutha Scheme PDF
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Brief objective
This scheme aims at equipping women of SC/ST/OBC/minority castes. The Financial benefit of Rs. 75000 is to be provided over a period of four years to those women who come under 45 to 60 years of age.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Benefits to the citizens
- Assistance of Rs 75,000 over a period of four years will be provided to the women beneficiary in four equal instalments of Rs. 18750 each Per Year.
- The amount will be transferred in the bank accounts of the beneficiary party.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility
- Women from weaker sections of society such as SC/ST/OBC/Minority Community.
- The applicant must be above the age of 45 years. An applicant must be below the age of 60 years
YSR Cheyutha Scheme How to apply
- Documents needed for application:
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||YSR Cheyutha Scheme Full detailed and Aplication Form PDF Download|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||–|
|No of Pages in PDF File||–|