Last Updated on January 29, 2022 5:13 pm by admin
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
YSR Kapu Nestam scheme is to enhance the living standards of women of Kapu, Balija, Telanga and single sub castes.
The objective of the scheme is to financially empower Kapu women above 45 years of age by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards with financial assistance of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum.
- Women belonging to Kapu community and aged between 45 to 60 years are eligible.
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner
- Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||–|
|No of Pages in PDF File||–|