YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- As per the Assurance made by the Hon’ble CM , to reduce interest burden on poor SHG women, it is proposed to pay interest portion for the FY 2019-20 on SHG bank loan amount outstanding as on 11/04/2019 under YSR Sunna Vaddi
- All SHG women both rural and urban with bank loan accounts outstanding amount upto Rs.5.00 lakhs are eligible.
SHG loan accounts declared NPA as on 31/03/2019 as per SERP and MEPMA data base are not eligible.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a female
- An Applicant must belong to below the poverty line category
- The applicant must have a credit amount of less than rupees 500000.
- The applicant must belong to the self-help group of Andhra Pradesh state.
- A loan that falls under the Non-Performing Asset of NPA is not eligible for the scheme.
Important Document to Apply Online
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Self-help group certificate
- Loan papers
- Bank account detail
- Property papers
- Address proof
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Application Form|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||–|
|No of Pages in PDF File||–|