Last Updated on January 29, 2022 5:15 pm by admin
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Objective
AP government is providing Rs 10,000 financial assistance to auto, taxi and maxi driver/owners yearly under YSR Vahana Mitra scheme. For maintenance expenses, and for obtaining insurance and fitness certificates among other documents.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Benefits to the citizens
Through the Vahana Mitra Yojana, the goal of the state government is to increase the income and reduce the expenses of taxi repair by providing financial assistance to the financially weak taxi drivers. The fund amount of Rs 10,000 will be provided to the entire auto, cab drivers registered under the Mitra Scheme through a bank account.
Xerox copies of documents to be enclosed along with the application by the applicant:
- Applicant’s White Ration Card
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s Caste Certificate issued by competent Authority in case of SC/ST/BC/Minority communities.
- Vehicle Registration Certificate in the name of the applicant
- Driving Licence in the name of the applicant/family member mentioned in same white ration card/different ration card, if vehicle is registered in the name of one of the family members (i.e, father/mother/daughter etc.).
- Bank Account Passbook first page containing Account Number, Bank Name, Branch Name and IFSC Code.
For More Information: https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
|INFORMATION OF PDF FILE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD|
|Title of PDF File||YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Application Form PDF|
|Language of PDF File||English|
|Size of PDF File||173 KB|
|No of Pages in PDF File||3|